View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:19 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 124 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,998,367,477,589.86
Total Points: 30,998,367,738,048.35
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Manny is a great fighter. I have been watching boxing since 1979. He is a great champion but he simply isn't the greatest fighter I have seen. He is not better than floyd, sweet pea, leonard, hagler, duran, chavez, or ricardo lopez. Of course me saying he isn't as good as these guys is like saying Kobe isn't as good as Jordan or Magic.

To me he most closely resembles Mike Tyson. The scary power and a killer instinct but still makes too many mistakes that only great boxers can and have exploited.

Manny's greatness is the fact his body has allowed him to move up in weight and accomplish things that no other man has or will. Major props fopr that.

What I am surprised about is all the praise he is getting for beeating Margacheato. While he did beat his a$$ badly, he was a 5-1 favorite. This was expected to happen.

Now if he wins when he is not the favorite (and you all know there is only 1 fight he wont go in the favorite) then I may feel as strongly as Cuauhtémoc1502
You failed to understand what this man has done. Forget beating Marg, I had him beating Marg anyway but not the way he did. He punished Marg and beat a bigger stronger man like it was nothing.

He beat up on Cotto, he beat JMM twice (even though I had it draw and a win for JMM) his resume speaks for it'self.

Pac is an ATG and I'm sorry but Leonard, Chavez, DLH, Whitaker...none of them have accomplished what Pac has in the sport.

It's time to stop the hatred, put aside the biased and give props where they are due.

maybe Finito Lopez can be compared but the other's on your list just don't match up.