View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:17 AM
BattleHardened
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattleHardened has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,149,108.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
Manny is a great fighter. I have been watching boxing since 1979. He is a great champion but he simply isn't the greatest fighter I have seen. He is not better than floyd, sweet pea, leonard, hagler, duran, chavez, or ricardo lopez. Of course me saying he isn't as good as these guys is like saying Kobe isn't as good as Jordan or Magic.

To me he most closely resembles Mike Tyson. The scary power and a killer instinct but still makes too many mistakes that only great boxers can and have exploited.

Manny's greatness is the fact his body has allowed him to move up in weight and accomplish things that no other man has or will. Major props fopr that.

What I am surprised about is all the praise he is getting for beeating Margacheato. While he did beat his a$$ badly, he was a 5-1 favorite. This was expected to happen.

Now if he wins when he is not the favorite (and you all know there is only 1 fight he wont go in the favorite) then I may feel as strongly as Cuauhtémoc1502
Green K for truth.