stick&move
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,943.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
Bunch of BS you just typed.

Bad guys never win? Is this your logic?

See OJ Simpson, Terrell Owens, Brandon Marshall, Lawrence Taylor....and the list goes on. I agree it's not good tobe that way in life but the truth is in sports, it makes no difference.

What matters is talent and the way our society is, that's what's more important.
I don't think Shekwan was implying that bad guys don't win. His opinion had more to do with sportsmanship. I'm sure you played some sort of team ball so I don't think I don’t think I need to elaborate on the subject.

OJ, TO, LT are all HOF's in my book. However compared to other HOF's like Rice, Emmit Smith, and Steve Young are HOF's on and off the field. That’s probably why Young is still on Toyota commercials and Emmits still doing just for men commercials way past their playing days while OJ and LT are enjoying retirement in prison.

Sports is entertainment. What you find entertaining is subjective. If you value flash and brash more power to you. Unfortunately sports is more than just entertainment.

Shekwan, best post of the day bud. Nice change from all the PED trolls on this board.