View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:32 PM
The Evil 1-2
Contender

Rep Power: 0 The Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these partsThe Evil 1-2 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,162.66
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
/\ /\ /\ /\ These kids are from the street, it's the same way i grew up. Not proud of it but it doesn't mean they are bad kids, just rough kids that need to be strong to survive in the world they live in.

I think it's wrong what Marg and Rios did but I also think it's just trying to get back at Roach anyway they know how. Roach has talked a lot of trash (even fro him) in this fight and I'm sure it's gotten under Garcia's and Marg's skin a little bit.

It was wrong and I also think it was a low life thing to do but at the same time, I also think that if you don't want to be talked about, then you yourself should keep your mouth shut.

Sooner or later someone is going to bring something up that everyone thinks is off limits.
Your explanation to downgrade the reasons as to why Rios and Margarito did what they did is weak. I can understand the socioeconomic chains that come from living in a impoverished area, but to attribute disrespectful behavior to an impoverished area is nothing more than a poor excuse. No matter where you live in the world, there are objective standards of right and wrong that guide behavior. Just because you come from a "tough" neighborhood doesn't give you the right to act like a complete jackass.

I understand that Roach has a big mouth, but his trash talk has been boxing related for the most part. I don't mind the hyping of a fight, but there are certain ethical boundaries that you should not cross.