View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:55 AM
MACAQUEINBLACK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,523,126.86
Total Points: 66,603,599.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post

PB32's style consists of posting diseased vaginas, feces and 2-Bob jokes about funny looking hats. That is not even close to my mimicry of another's posting style. Not even close. PB32's style is child's play and any simpleton can do it.

The Rip is the name you should be using, you know, that Floridian thug who decimated you for years and made you his personal fuck-toy? The one who exposed that Dominican wench as a little wanton.

You are not fit to copy his style, mate. You jacked his style, as am I. Don't be trying to play that BS card with me, la.

How's that for pwnage?
Unequivocal beatdown,

I literally physically shouldn't be laughing right now, but you've been on fire the last few hours,