View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:48 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,339,572.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
Just because you say "owned" doesn't mean you actually owned someone. You copied PB32's style. You're a joke, the only person you own is your sex slave aka DJ EMZ.

Homo...

PB32's style consists of posting diseased vaginas, feces and 2-Bob jokes about funny looking hats. That is not even close to my mimicry of another's posting style. Not even close. PB32's style is child's play and any simpleton can do it.

The Rip is the name you should be using, you know, that Floridian thug who decimated you for years and made you his personal fuck-toy? The one who exposed that Dominican wench as a little wanton.

You are not fit to copy his style, mate. You jacked his style, as am I. Don't be trying to play that BS card with me, la.

How's that for pwnage?