View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 08:07 PM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,410,959,401,414.16
Total Points: 62,453,213,994,363.51
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a "5th" HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
Did he dominate Lewis then??

Yes he won the first 4 but Lewis then won the last 2 rounds before the stoppage..

How the **** its a dubious win i don't know when a guys eye is allmost off and it was caused by a punch. You know the rules of boxing right TS?? i guess not
Maybe if you repeat this enough times you'll convince yourself it is true. Vitali was getting in that ass before the freak injury, just like Troy Ross was doing to Cunningham. That fight deserved an immediate rematch, but who didn't want it? Lewis don't want it with Vit, noooooo...