View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 09:04 PM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,365.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
Actually smart guy, I created this post after I read the dumb ass comment you made in another thread about how Santos beat the crap out of Tony.
post the thread where i said santos beat the **** out of margarito.what i said was that no one except margo fans complain about that fight and that most people had margo losin at the time of the stoppage but you retarded ass margo fans don't wanna hear that **** instead you start makin up conspiracy theories and assumptions, like if that fight wasn't stoped that margo would of won just to make yourself feel better