View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Hyacinth
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Hyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these partsHyacinth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 6,989,068.86
Total Points: 7,091,184.81
lil wayne and drake loves dog meat - LICH ROC 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsweeney View Post
I'm more annoyed by anti-religious bigots *****ing about someone who says a prayer before putting (potentially) his life on the line for our entertainment.
Read the question carefully...

my question is more about whether or not you think fighters who are overly religious somehow benefit from their strong faith and the idea that they're not alone in the ring. Understand? Or do you feel that their faith is of no actual consequence and possibly hinders them from smart judgment in a fight.

By the way, i hardly doubt boxers fight merely for our entertainment. Money, fame, a successful career and the love of the actual sport play a much bigger part in why they do what they do in my opinion.