View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Siggy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Siggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond reputeSiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,818.74
Total Points: 628,953.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
I tend to think post-fight interviewers hate it when fighters start with the God talk....

Still, my question is more about whether or not you think fighters who are overly religious somehow benefit from their strong faith and the idea that they're not alone in the ring. Understand? Or do you feel that their faith is of no actual consequence and possibly hinders them from smart judgment in a fight.
im sure there could be a placebo affect fro some fighters, but i doubt it affects their in ring tactics.

funny how that works though. god is with you and protects you when you win.
what about if you get the snot beat out of you and leave the ring on a stretcher? did god NOT protect you?