View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Equilibrium
Knuckles Up

Rep Power: 19 Equilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond reputeEquilibrium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 273,112,411,046.54
Total Points: 273,557,958,629.82
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo On Me! - Izrock I'm sick of the fangirls. You a real boxing fan bro - mangler 2k posts man - you are one of the very best on here - you need to post more - Dan... the point giver thanks thee for the incredible generosity - the point giver 
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier early xmas present - jazluvr thread contribution and for after your wake and bake! - HUGH JASS 

From a purely technical stand point, as in flow, rhyme scheme and pure lyricalism, i agree.

However i feel the subjects and what 2pac said in his tracks much more that Eminem's tracks. I also like Pac's voice better.

For big, he has one of the sickest voice ever, and he had one of those heavy flow that just destroys a beat. His rhymes were good too considering he did most of his work in 1993-1997. Back then he was already dropping multisyllabic bars. Everybody does it today but back then it was not as common.

Don't get me wrong, i really like eminem, i just wishes he would abord serious subjects more often.

The slim shady LP is one of my favorite albums of all time.

Last edited by Equilibrium; 10-02-2010 at 10:20 AM..