View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:56 AM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,584,310,462.49
Total Points: 104,651,822,614.06
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtz View Post
i just feel sad for myself why i got married sometimes. not that i am not happy cuz i am but it's just this times when it's hot outside and u decide to go to the beach or the mall then u see all this hot chicas. some are not even that hot but bodies are baraboom! it's just totally different looking at the barely legal, 18 and early 20 chicks. no matter how many times they got banged their body is still tight like leather and their azz is still plump. i dunno why when women get married they don't got that aura anymore. not that i dont ask my wife to go to the gym cuz she does boxing class and regular workouts. but still shiet is different. what i hate about going to this places is the process of wondering how it would feel to bang this chicks walking, sun bathing, wearing almost nothing, scattered around the place. if only i can go back in time sometimes. oh well!
Bro, even dudes with hot girlfriends/wives check out other hot women. Next time you see a bunch of tantalizing young tail and can't stand it, go to a strip club (don't go a lot, every once in a while) or watch some XXX-rated movies and um... you know.

Or, you can think about how costly a divorce would be. That should put things in perspective.