View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 12:45 PM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 332 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,763,895.41
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco1252 View Post
"The Insider"

This movie stars Al Pacino and Russell Crowe and was nominated for 7 oscars. It's a movie based on a true story with some ficticious material added in for dramatic effect. Russell Crowe stars as an ex leading scientist for a major tobacco company who gets fired for no apparent reason as his ex boss claims but he found something out and decides to speak up. Al Pacino stars as the 60 Minutes Producer trying to get the story and soon realizes what happens to people trying to speak up about big tobacco. Filled with drama some good thriller/action points and a great story overall, definitely deserved the Oscar bids it got.

Rocco Rating 8.5 out of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco1252 View Post
"Babel"

Well another pick for the lady from netflix and I have yet to get a movie that she picked out thats been any good.

So this is a movie that intertwines 4 stories of 4 different groups of people into one for more than 2 and a half hours. It stars brad pitt and Cate Blanchet as a married couple on vacation in Morocco their nanny who is watching their kids while they were gone, a young asian deaf girl dealing with rejection from boys, and a family in Morocco who purchased a gun that accidentily shoots at a tour bus going by hitting Cate Blanchet.

Movie was far too long, very boring, way to many subtitles. This movie was way over rated and should have never won an Oscar.

Rocco Rating 5 out of 10
Al Pachino is ****in amazing in The Insider. One of the most believeable performances ive ever seen.

I liked Babel.
It was unusual, and i didnt know how it was going to end. It goes quite deep. Kind of a downer overall.

I always watch films in parts so it didint seem too long for me.