View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 04:26 PM
-The Glove-
Rock out w/ ur Hawk out

Rep Power: 40 -The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute-The Glove- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,012,229,850,326.03
Total Points: 52,125,227,351,978.71
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! haha Have a cold one - Natedatpkid Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Enjoy the game tonight. Don't get griffin'd. - Very Rich Man 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco1252 View Post
"Powder"

A movie about an Albino boy/man that was born under harsh circumstance when his mother was pregnant and struck by lightning she died he didnt. Due to this he has developed extremely fast and his brain development is far beyond anyones in the history of mankind. He is misunderstood and people fear him because he is different. This movie is very good and heart felt I have seen it many times before and still enjoy watching it over and over as I did again last night.

Rocco Rating 8 out of 10

Great movie...I remember watching it as a kid and loving it. I should probably rewatch it sometime.