View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:56 PM
DWiens421
Mission Complete!

Rep Power: 63 DWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond reputeDWiens421 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 113,744,579.71
Total Points: 113,944,175.71
We're twins now! :D - -Hyperion- Thanks man - starjammer Eat Fresh - Dorian 10,000 Posts! - Tunney Truce - WLAD OWNS 
a toast to team klitoris! lmao - Left Hook Tua Tye Bible, Page 23 Talks about his dive vs Monte - Dorian Replacing the old gift.. from top rookie to top poster - Welter_Skelter a drink for winky. - Left Hook Tua Juanma Lopez! - Dorian 
boxingscene top ten serious poster - mickey gomez Thank you for the great compliment. - JAB5239 Cheers bro. DWiens FTW! - danc1984 cheers - Makavelli Good Poster! - J. HITTER 
That was a funny thread. - El Gallo Negro! You complete me, ese. - El Gallo Homo! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
You think Tony Thompson was a good win, don't you? You'll never find me claim that.

Barrett has only one close decision loss when he fought Wlad. He had never been knocked down. Wlad knocked him down five time, he was in bad shape and bleeding badly at the end of it.

Bostice was a confident young 21-1 fighter who had never been stopped. Wlad knocked him down twice in the first and twice in the second. Bostice wept openly on his stool after it was over. He was mentally damaged, never a confident fighter after that beating, and then lost to opponents he would have previously beaten.

Shufford was well-regarded before he fought Wlad, having only decision one loss. He had never been knocked down in a fight. After being knocked down in an early round, and later KOed by a beautiful left hook (one of my favorite Wlad KOs) Shufford was never a confident fighter and lost more fights.
I think Tony Thompson is about as good of a fighter as Wladimir has beaten ability wise...

If someone would give him a shot, I think he'd beat some of the other good fighters on Wladimir's resume, like Chagaev.