View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Dave Rado
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 Dave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond reputeDave Rado has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 299,192,124.54
Total Points: 302,269,926.57
Great poster, excellent human being. - S a m u r a i You're a great poster, stay strong my friend! - Lorily Happy Holidays Dave! - Lorily one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackirish137 View Post
The highlighted means nothing. If I beat 10 guys that are all 1-0, then that means I just stopped 10 fighters who have never been stopped before. Doesnt mean anything in terms of greatness, especially if those opponents were not top fighters in the division.
His dominance is impressive, and I give him a lot of credit for that.

pretending like Shufford, Bostice, and Barrett are good wins is what makes you such a joke sometimes on these forums. Ive already stated that Brock, McCline and Peter were good wins as well.

your bias makes you look like a jackass all the time(although its on the internet so it doesnt really matter), and it shows again when you try to make someone like me out to be a Klitschko hater, when in reality I hold them in higher regard than most other people and only put Wladimir about 5 places lower than yourself.
In his book, if you don't worship both brothers and kiss their picture before breakfast every morning, then that proves you're a hater.