View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 03:12 AM
Lacrimosa
I am betman!

Rep Power: 8 Lacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond reputeLacrimosa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,537,594.19
Total Points: 98,548,121.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
DAMN!!! That was brutal!!! Time for Enzo to hang up the gloves.

Frenkel is a beast. Put him in the Cruiserweight Super Six.
Ok, first of all the referee is a moron...

I mean you don`t let the fighter (who got knocked 3 times in the past 2 years) continue fighting after he was knocked down so brutally. Enzo fell like a chopped tree, he was out on his feet... These hometown referees make me sick. First Khan was nearly killed by Prescott, now this...

I was cheering for Frenkel and I`m glad he won, being behind on the scorecards... But c`mon... this is not entertainment... This is how fighters get permanently damaged... I hope Enzo hangs them up this time... Otherwise every next knockout loss on his record is his own fault...