View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 AM
MACAQUEINBLACK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,523,126.86
Total Points: 66,599,525.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir TomJones View Post
Sorry but he was losing to Enzo on the cards.

Frenkel had decent power and that is it.

Anyone with decent chin and is a decent boxer will beat him down/.
TBF, Frenkel has some pretty great power.

It was inevitable Enzo would leave himself open and get caught by something big. I was waiting for it all fight, and it finally came right as I was starting to the think he might actually go the distance and have a good night.

Enzo was so game to get up like he did, but the official disgraced himself by letting him take that punishment.

I feel for Maccarinelli. It's been apparent for some time that he's never going to be a contender at Championship level again. Building him back up on cans doesn't reduce the risk he faces when he steps in the ring with someone who carries a punch. He's suffered multiple concussive knockouts in the last 2 and a half years, is fragile and can't hold a gameplan together for 12 rounds - he can't box on without significant risk to his health, IMO. Time to call it a day.