View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 12:02 AM
dj Ramos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,150,578.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos

Anyone have the video? That should be interesting lol, and I like the bible I read some of it before and I must admit the last chapters of revelation are pretty cool.(fyi revelations is the part where it talks about the world ending and stuff like that)