Thread: [PLEASE HELP] American Blacks vs Other Blacks
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Rasjudah
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Rasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond reputeRasjudah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,051,528.46
Total Points: 18,077,591.71

I am not surprised by some of the responses here. This divisive tactic has been used for way too long. So TS is going to come here and throw stereotypical differences between Africans and African Americans. We need to stick together and stop this nonsense. As an African living in the US i took the time to understand the African American history in the US and it has really enlightened me. Our may be struggles are different but have the same root. I will be damned if someone else will come and spread such divisive ideas amongst us!! This reminds me of the Willie Lynch letter i finally had a chance to read. I know..... i am ashamed that i am now just getting to read some of this literature. The letter talks about using all the differences under the sun to keep us divided. That was then and this is now, someone is going to tell us how Africans are eloquent and easy to deal with and African Americans aren't!!! That's BS and you know it!

It is sad that some of us have bought this divisive tactic hook line and sinker.