Thread: [PLEASE HELP] American Blacks vs Other Blacks
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 387,083,251,292,208,384.00
Total Points: 387,528,757,494,111,296.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Yeah I know I wasn't targeting all lower class Black folk. I was stating that since many of the ones that grow up in the South side of cities, and are raised in projects, and have a hard time even walking to school without getting harassed they're probably going to develop their own thickened skin. No different than any other race, it's just that Blacks in the bigger cities are exposed to the urban jungle.

AND many Black folk who the TS is referring to grew up in big cities. He might as well have targeted the ones growing up in the Projects.

But that goes back to the class war.
Your are absolutely correct Run. It is more so a war of classes, but something that the TS is not taking into consideration is the fact he is talking about a group of people who have had to COMPLETELY construct their identity in a extremely hostile enviornment for hundreds of years. Not jumping on the "slavery" wagon, but it does contribute deep down in some ways and actions of the generations left from the ashes of it. But that is another discussion altogether.