View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Uturn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Uturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,523,823.30
Total Points: 101,392,012,254.29
Stevie G Sig - Merseyside one for the avi - led Funny Story - jjbj2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - KINGPIN4LIFE Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by project xxx1 View Post
thats true mate and if they are going to fuk different *****es dont get married,stay single and live the playboy life style,fuk as many hoes as they want and the media cant do fuk all about it,

silly cunt
Lol yup that's what they should really be doing. The thing is, footballers dont want to be committed to one relationship. Footballers can have any women they want.. So why are leaving themselves open to be attacked by the media I just do not know. Rooney will be destroyed on Monday morning, it will be splashed all over the news and papers.

Rooney is all sorts of trouble now this has came out the woods! It'll be interesting to see how all this unfolds in the next couple of weeks. I think his wife will want a divorce, which is very sad.

R.I.P Rooney.