View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Boxin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 950,925.48
Total Points: 66,983,274.53
Have Some Pie Erik :) nom nom nom.. - BritishBoxing92 For being down with the set - Heeb 13 here you go homie - CungLe for your 1 rd ko ownage of dillinger homie, i couldnt buy it yesterday,, now you got it - Tha_Greatest For Erik.....And The Chatzy! ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Unparalleled Football Knowledge - Heebarican yoooooooooo broooooooooke - Sir TomJones think of Cristiano! - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jim Jeffries Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willy Wanker Gay and Lesbian Pride - ElleeFor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Never touched the stuff. But me being black aint got ***** to do with my taste buds. Not good TS to direct you question directly to the Black folks of the Lounge, when it has nothing to do with culture, and it has everything to do with the Human body. ie. taste buds.
It has to do with culture too though. People from different cultures are used to different foods.