View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:08 AM
Strike Back
Damien Scott

Rep Power: 6 Strike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of lightStrike Back is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 168,778,006,171.28
Total Points: 168,778,016,496.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
"Controversy sells"
"Boxing is a business"

Everyone should be happy that boxing will be getting so much attention on two known warriors who give it their all for every second of every fight.

Instead, we get a bunch of whiny crybabies asking for boycotts.
I been saying this from the start. Nothing and I mean NOTHING in boxing is being more publicized than this right now. The only thing that can out do this as far as exposure isn't happening (I'm not getting into that in this thread). This is putting a big target on boxing and good or bad as people see it, everyone is watching.

For one year everyone complained about Tony. Then the hearing from the NSAC and the CSAC came and they were both on huge stages, being streamed and on boxing jounalists' twitters and on every sport network available. Now the fights here and you can't run into someone who doesn't have an opinion.

People want boxing to survive: Just like ANY other sport, there has to be bad guys, supposed cheaters, cheaters and good guys. Pick and choose who you anoint what to, we all have different opinions.

What's that saying? Any publicity is good publicity...