View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,176,306,287,693.70
Total Points: 1,276,306,416,444.25
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

The more I think about the clash of styles and how the matchup will unfold, the more I see Margarito being able to get to and land on Pacquiao.

Margarito looked dehydrated against Mosley, so I don't take that that slower, weaker version of Margarito will be showing up.

If Margarito comes in like the version that steamrolled Cintron in the rematch and beat Cotto, he will make the fight a lot more competitive than a lot of people think.

Dwyer is good at his picks, he looks at a similar formula that I do when making picks.