View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Ravishing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ravishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond reputeRavishing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,114,464.64
Total Points: 11,231,784.89
Poster of the Month Award! - The Surgeon Damn good poster. Have a snack homey - mangler Cheers. To 1 of the site's coolest cats - mangler have a beer - Old Coward what up! - RL_GMA 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Hardened View Post
Regardless of who ducked who last time, and this time. What will you think if Floyd takes another superior opponent?

Floyd get's a lot of hate, and I have personally called him a ***** unless he fights Pwill/Martinez, but it won't be hard to find a better opponent then Marg, and you have to give him some credit.
The best should fight the best I always say. Him fighting an Andre Berto or Miguel Cotto is something Floyd SHOULD be doing if he wants to be considered the best along with or above Manny.

To Manny's credit, he's fought (or about to fight) 2 fighters Floyd early on in his career seemingly never wanted to fight, and he already murked one of them in Cotto. I think if not Pacquiao, fight Berto. Two undefeated Welterweights for the WBC crown. I'd watch that fight.