View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 11:31 AM
purecyse
Contender

Rep Power: 6 purecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond reputepurecyse has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 34,214.77
advice - THE_FORKLIFT 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT86 View Post
......being a s1ut. Ever had a girlfreind that was proud of being a total s1ut?

H0e was proud of working all them ****s of tha hood cause she said patriarchy was ovah and she a free woman practicing/enjoying promiscuity, WTF?!

the girlfriend part is where we went in different directions. i know females that brag about how many guys "want" them, not allowing themselves to realize that it's really all about sex. they're annoying and should be humbled.

when it comes to my girlfriend though...i'll make sure that she is proud of being whatever she is FOR ME. if young ladies are labeled sluts/ whores by how many guys they have slept with, she obviously won't fit under those categories but i may call her those anyway just to get her juices flowing.