View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Cherry Picker
Banned

Rep Power: 11 Cherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166,540.05
Total Points: 2,550,639.15
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Cheers - Siren 666 youre a col person homie, please stay that way homie - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheMack View Post
So me and my buddy were hanging out outside of the mall smoking having a couple of laughs when these 2 white guys and this black girl come out. The 2 guys are acting all tough and come over and get in our faces. The one guy throws a punch with all the intensity of an 83 year old grandmother. So me and my buddy give these guys a pretty good ass whipping. When they get up the one guy kicks the curb about 10 times and then I hear him tell the guy Im assuming is his brother that it'll be alright he'll just get on the internet and tell all his online friends that he won and that we're racist. Silly people nowadays.
I thought you wouldn't do that again? Remember this thread?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=415444&page=7