View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 02:41 AM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,298,803.93
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerDood View Post
I didn't know Holyfield was there. But Floyd has been to his fights before. And he did about 10k tonight. Definitely his biggest crowd, but he's used to having a lot of people around him. I think he was just lost once he realized that Cunningham's strategy was a failure, and I predicted that beforehand. I think people thought this would be easier for him because they thought he was a big puncher, which he is not. Ortiz, Khan and Maidana all hit harder.
Maidana would lose to alexander by a wide UD amd he got a lucky uppercut against urango especially when urango lunged into them...Khan would be able to take his hooks and straight punches, and Ortiz would pressure him like Koltelnik did and probably go for a stoppage...Bradley vs Alexander makes sense to me...Alexander will correct his mistakes