View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 02:29 AM
tito_bandito
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond reputetito_bandito has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,317,554.98
cheers bro - chiguy91 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ThePuertoRican 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
it is no excuses, he didn't fight his best...THAT IS ALL!

this version of Alexander tonights doesn't beat any of the top fighters at 140 but at the same time this version of Alexander is not the version you will get every fight

I do think he got caught up into trying to impress his crowd and took WAY too many unnecessary punches to the head trying to KO Kotelnik and impress his fans and end up in a tougher fight then most people expected
I dont think he tried to KO Koltelnik it could be that Koltelnik just improved since the Khan fight...I gotta give him the benefot of tue doubt to...I dont think this version of Devon was the best...Devon wanted to pitty pat koltelnik as a stationary target but he was countered with rights and lost focus...I didnt see a killer instinct in Alexander untill the las 3 rounds...before then he was countered...his best option is to fight Bradley or better yet Maidana cuz Alexander is too small and not too slick for the biggest guys like Khan amd Ortiz