View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 02:24 AM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,380,918.92
Total Points: 38,596,912.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito_bandito View Post
Mentally the kid looked intimidated by something maybe floyd and holyfield being there? I heard this was his biggest crowd
I didn't know Holyfield was there. But Floyd has been to his fights before. And he did about 10k tonight. Definitely his biggest crowd, but he's used to having a lot of people around him. I think he was just lost once he realized that Cunningham's strategy was a failure, and I predicted that beforehand. I think people thought this would be easier for him because they thought he was a big puncher, which he is not. Ortiz, Khan and Maidana all hit harder.