View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 12:57 AM
infamous larryx
Banned

Rep Power: 0 infamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond reputeinfamous larryx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,505,084.13
Total Points: 110,958,189.72
Keep your head up! Better days are coming. - California Love happy bithday homie - Tha_Greatest money money money....MONEY! - Gorilla Dogs have a beer - -pound4pound- Have a bigmac - Grand Champ 
Badass Mayweather Fan - Stones! Great Cotto vid you posted! - jazluvr get wasted tonight - led 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhs661 View Post
**** you should've been..I know I was getting pissed at how Sonnen was controlling the entire fight. He was catching him on their feet from and controlling the **** out of Silva on the ground...He made 1 mistake and Silva jumped on it.

You gotta give it up to both fighters though. Silva never gave up and stayed throwing elbows and punches from his back and Sonnen stayed relentless.
THANKS FOR KEEPING ME UPDATING HOMIE..THAT WAS REAL