View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 04:00 PM
HyperUppercut
Banned

Rep Power: 0 HyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these partsHyperUppercut is infamous around these parts
Bank: 5,277.33
Total Points: 68,564.08
Default Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<