View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 10:26 PM
scap
Boxingscene's Bitch

Rep Power: 45 scap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 120,408.79

This is the classic fight where you tell your casual boxing fan friends and casual sports fan friends to tune in...it is a cant miss!

Raffy is going to test Lopez's chin lets be certain of that...I dont think either man will be able to avoid each others power and I would expect to see both men down in the bout.

If you put a gun to my head I would agree with the thread starter and give a slight advantage to Marquez...sure the weight is a factor maybe a huge factor but I will take Marquez in a sea saw battle to stop JML somewhere around the 6th...can Raffy endure another series like the Vasquez one AKA I believe there will be a second fight!

Make sure you promote this one to your boys!