View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 03:48 AM
sandyvahra
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 sandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond reputesandyvahra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 155,626.70
Great poster. - S a m u r a i Have our differences but still a good poster... - Spacey1991 great f'n post dude - Makavelli so great, it deserved TWO beers - Makavelli Always right on the money homey - mangler 
A man who brings the truth - mangler 

Didn't Ellerbe also say that floyd never injected anything into his hands?

Floyd has a history of avoiding the biggest challenges from 140lbs & up. We wont go into that but in short, Tszyu, Cotto, Marg, Wright.

- Mayweather apparently comes out of retirement for legacy? for his fans?
- Mayweather says Pacquiao is easy work. 1 dimensional.
- Mayweather says Pacquiao is too small for him.
- Mayweather says Pacquiao never calls him out, that he's not his own boss, that he always says talk to my promoter when he's asked if he wants to fight Floyd.
- Floyd gave Marquez & Hatton the fight because 'they called me out'
- Pacquiao has called out Floyd. They have not yet fought.
- Mayweather announces his fight with Marquez the day of Pacquiao Hatton.
- Claims Marquez is lb4lb #3 to justify the fight even though Marquez is going up 2 divisions. Floyd also cheats Juan of 2lbs for this fight.
- Floyd on espn says legacy doenst pay bills, that he fights for money. says mosley isnt a ppv attraction. has 5 losses, etc.
- Floyd demands unprecedent drug testing on pacquiao knowing pacquiao has too much pride to be bullied (also the validity of these tests can be argued both ways ((urine vs blood, cycle time, etc)))
- Floyd Sr says he doesnt want and his son will never fight pacquiao.
- Fight doesnt happen.
- Takes an unfortunate earthquake for floyd-shane to happen.
- Now, the world wants to see the biggest fight in who knows how long. A fight for legacy. A fight for money. A fight for history. A fight for the WORLD. A fight that will be the highest grossing in the history of boxing. A fight that will give Floyd his biggest payday ever. By far the most glory of his career. One that has been demanded by the world for almost a year now.
- They were 10 days away on testing the last time.
- Now in his own words Floyd doesnt want the fight?
- His team exposed for lying about the existence of negotiations.
- Floyd rags Shane for his toothache and vacation, now he wants one?
- He doesnt want the one of biggest fights in any era?
- Floyd is insecure, he flaunts his money, always talks about, boasts it, etc. Thats the sign of an insecure individual. He cannot live without his 0. It's what he uses to promote himself. - He will not risk losing it.
- Pacquiao does have a chance at doing that, he knows it, hence the unprecedented blood testing. Pac is inside Floyds head and how can he not be given his performances?

I could go on, but I think even donkey can figure this one out.

Last edited by sandyvahra; 07-27-2010 at 03:51 AM.