View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:36 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 105,764,430,326.08
Total Points: 145,784,530,571.86
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Bro, you're telling me those White kids sit on that rail.........and wait to mug passers by? And the pedestrians are intimidated by them, because of their numbers and the fact they're not ready to go to war?
We don't have guns in this country. Protecting yourself against these groups usually 6+ (and carry knives) is pretty difficult if your by yourself. Yes, me and ten of my friends would put an almighty beating on their scrawny souls, but I don't usually hang out with that many friends at once. I box and can look after myself, but if I was set upon a British street gang I'm probably going to end up in hospital or dead. Trust me, the young, uneducated, feral underclass of Britain is a scary prospect. As individuals they are skinny and weak. But as a group they are dangerous. And that is how they operate. Plus their numbers are growing and growing. It seems every housing estate, street corner, and town centre is populated by these rodents.