View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Mayabang
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Mayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 225,978,430,062.54
Total Points: 235,978,613,406.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
bwhahahhahaha!!!! look at these ***** apologists coming up with every ****in excuse to allow floyd to duck pac.

you ***** apologists are ****in pathetic douche bags. you mutha****as are a disgrace to true boxing fans. mutha****a
LOL, yeah mutha****as! oh wait...
Like I said, I'm only basing this theory on how both camps are reacting. If you don't see how strange it is, then I guess I can't help you.

Again with me being called a *****, lol. PILIPINO AKO GAGO! This board is too funny, it's either you're a ***** or a *******. It's impossible to be neutral lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PANDA- View Post
well its either pac's team fearing they will never make the most lucrative match in boxing and being respectful, you see pac also dropped the defamation lawsuits

u do however have a valid point, floyd sr was very active training young fighters up until 2 years ago when he publicly mentioned his longue disease. he was said to train zab judah last year and we never heard anything about that after the one announcement, so floyd sr's health issues could definitely be a factor
If there were more reports from well known sportswriters out there about how this whole deal really went down, then I wouldn't be making these theories, and Senior being sick is really a private matter and we haven't heard from him.

You bet that if we find out Senior is fine, then yeah I can admit Floyd didn't want the fight.