View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Nuurzhaelan
Anathema

Rep Power: 13 Nuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond reputeNuurzhaelan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,412,750.43
Total Points: 383,434,613.57
Great poster and NSB member! - jazluvr449 you're a top quality poster - Carnivore 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayabang View Post
All that was really reported was from Floyd's mouth, nothing more. No comments from Greenberg, Ellerbe, DeLahoya, Schaeffer, and even Koncz was respectful of Floyd's decision. I'm basing this mainly for the lack of trashtalking from both camps, which is NOT normal. Don't you find that strange?
Yeah...very strange. It seems as if something is going on, and it ain't the supposed fear. Even Arum was respectful.

I speculated on this in another thread. This is certainly an unpleasant possibility. I feel for Floyd if this is the case. I am glad they mended the rift.