View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 02:01 AM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 24 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 965,853,482,508,517.50
Total Points: 965,853,482,513,675.62
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

If when he goes for kicks he's in hitting range try to time him with a right hand, or just come in with jabs and finish with hooks, straight, uppercut, whatever. Thats from a boxing stand point from a boxing stand point which I use all the time against my one good friend who is a black belt in karate and has some heavy kicks. But he usually is covering up when I come jabbing in so i can stay close long enough to throw a combination before here back out of range of each other.

And I'm not a good kicker or wrestler. if this is MMA and you have decent wrestling you take him down, maybe set it up with a punch. But if you got decent kickboxing. You got to do how Shogun took it to Machida with leg kicks of your own to make him respect you and would probably make him hesitate with kicks. I have ****ty kickboxing but I love his front kick I throw. He went for a leg kick and I shot him right in the gut with one of those and he'll think next time before he trys to throw a kick. Of course that only happened one time with me but then again I do throw a lot of body punches when he kicks me because I try to just man up and suck up the pain and just take em but thats not smart if your going to be in a long match. So I'd stick with my first advice haha