View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Megamasterking
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Megamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 62,467.66
Lucian Bute - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
He does that tae kwan do stuff

Ive been boxing for 8 years now and he suggested that we should go all out so that we could see who will have the upper hand (foot)
I had no chance to come even close his legs were just too damaging and the reach advantage was crazy.

Is there any way i could improve in closing the gap so that i could start hitting him with some nice hard shots to the head?
When you two are boxing does he still have the best of you? I did martial art and boxing, there is now way you can kick with your left foot, right foot and move at the same. After the second kick, you should able to hit him. Also, i dont see why you should do it cause it doesnt prove anything, i did fought a good black belt "ninja type" once, he missed me with a heel kick, i moved back and i saw his foot going down right in my face, that is when i did a left Jab, right hand, left hook. The left hook landed very hard, he was hurt and didnt want to continu... so i hope it will help you !
By the way i did 6 year of martial art and about 30 years of boxing, im 42.