View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 03:21 PM
phallus
the lizard of ahs

Rep Power: 208 phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 279,126,905,366.31
Total Points: 279,126,930,974.27
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
They get bored and descend into self loathing. Really rich people eventually get fed up with a superficial existence. Easy prey for drug/alcohol addiction and suicide. Seems ridiculous to me since I'd never get bored of unlimited money, horny female groupies, and yes men, but to each their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheMack View Post
When you've indulged in the most pleasurable activites available to man time and time again how do you remain happy? Fucking supermodels sounds cool because you cant do it, but once youve came on their face they're about as interesting as your average skank. Im just sayin when there is nothing to look forward to life is boring. They're *****es though because like Mark said Ive been tghrough way more than those sissy boys could imagine and Im still breathing.
it's like going up a hill, once you get to the top you have no where to go except down. the drugs and the partying actually cause depression, it changes brain chemistry, drugs can make someone have epilepsy and many other problems, look at the lives of many famous people who aren't dead, most of them got hard into drugs and it didn't do good things for their lives

also people who are f*cked up to begin with won't be cured by fame, they just become rich famous people with mental / emotional problems - look at tom cruise, what a f*cking whackjob