View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 10:11 AM
TheAuthority
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 TheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,108,721.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorily View Post
Let me ask this, for anyone who wants to answer... why do you think so many people in prison "find" a Higher power?
I'm not sure why you asked this question. I can't see how any (valid) answer could be used to support your view.

Regardless, I assume the belief in a God provides some form of comfort and/or hope to the prisoner.

Unless, this "higher being", for some reason has a special place in his/her heart for criminals, and reveals him/herself in a way that can be independently verified, then there is no reason to believe this being exists based on the notion of inmates finding a higher power whilst in prison (if this is actually the case???).