View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Bubba Chunday
The mighty meat eater

Rep Power: 4320 Bubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond reputeBubba Chunday has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,650.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Champ View Post
I've no idea, but in my mind I have a hard time seeing such perfection happen without some sort of maker.

This is not an invitation for the atheists to bash my beleif, simply post your own idea about the Big Bang.
I dont see perfection. With the multi universe theory u have countless universes being born constantly, yet most implode and dont expand out like ours did.
Incredible complexity can arise through fundamentally basic beginnings. The universe

U could argue that its perfection that the shape of the water perfectly matches the shape of the hole in the ground that forms a puddle, but that would mean u dont understand the nature of water, gravity etc.