View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:57 AM
TheAuthority
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 TheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,108,978.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorily View Post
I am of the contention that society is becoming a worse place to live because people have stopped believing, therefore not passing that belief on to their children and so on and so on. I can't imagine what this world is going to be like in another 100 years, and it scares me for my child and his future children to come.
Why do you believe religion is good for society?
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Unfortunately the data do not support your "contention".

The data suggest that more religious societies have more social problems (e.g crime / murder, teenage pregnancies etc)

Last edited by TheAuthority; 07-02-2010 at 10:01 AM..