View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Davros?
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Davros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,267,966.86
Total Points: 43,881,338.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond View Post
like nothing the stuff in it came from the energy that was maintaining the nothing untill something appeared.
I suppose like a box that is full up would eventually burst would a box that contains nothing burst to, if there was nothing where did energy initially come from i know that nothing in the universe now does contain energy though, wouldn***8217;t energy have to be started by something even if its nothing, if that makes any sense. I get where your coming from. A quick search online would indicate that little is know about the early days of the universe its all theory.

Last edited by Davros?; 07-02-2010 at 02:46 PM..