View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004, 01:42 PM
theironone
TwixyBanjoCunks

Rep Power: 349 theironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,919.26

Being mentally strong is my motivation, when you get real tired, you can either lay down and stop or push through it. People who try to drag you down motivate me cos it feels like you wanna say **** em so you get bigger, stronger, fitter and as i'm getting older age very well. Seeing people people like Hopkins is a big inspriration to me to be in that shape at that age is amazing and it make's yourself feel well if that man can do then so can I.
True he's a pro athlete and so on but if I can achieve a fit body, strong mind through just training as a hobby then that's all good.
Also just look around at the average person and you can see that the hard work pay's off. One of my older brothers has 11 years on me and true he's not as fit as me but he's in excellent shape for his age, my wife's uncle is 57 and jogs everyday, and does **** loads of runs for charity - people like that are an inspiration and add more motivation for me cos if they can find the time then so can I.
I'm getting older so what happens i get bald and fat!!
Pure rubbish - okay I'm bald but i've still got my sixpack, I'll never be fat I'll look like I do now in 20 years just have more wrinkles, it's that belief that also motivates me, for me to be fat is just being lazy and mentally weak so that'll never happen.