Join Date: Jul 2009
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 36
Total Points: 11,009,512,841.66
ten commandments of the lazy
1. You're born tired and you live to relax.
2. You love your bed like you love your body.
3. If you see someone relaxing, help.
4. Work is sacred, don't touch it!!
5. Relax by day, so you can sleep at night.
6. What you can do tomorrow, don't do today.
7. Work the least you can, what you have to do,
let someone else do it.
8. Calm down, no body ever died from relaxing.
9. When you get the urge to work, sit down
and wait until it passes.
10. If work is healthy, let the sick do it!