View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 03:51 AM
frankenfrank
Banned

Bank: 41,527,631.18
Total Points: 41,741,386.14
No Message - jazluvr isaksak mo sa tumbong mo - Akinapepemo for more practice - jazluvr thanks - HARRY KNUCKLES No Message - jazluvr 
To wipe off your lipstick and other make-up - jazluvr save up for your sex change - jazluvr Don't wanna run out... - jazluvr you keep breaking these...lol. - jazluvr another refill, stop using so much! - jazluvr 
here ya go fruitcake - jazluvr more $ for sex change - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr For your asshole, since you are one. - Chups For your ass since you are one. - Chups 
stick this in your mouth then swallow - -pound4pound- No Message - BritishBoxing92 for your collection - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - lebrick Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

And regarding the reloading of Karma , which days count ?
every day that passes ? every day you visit ? or is it just the number of times you gave reputation ? and is there a difference between if you greened or redded for that matter ? and do the rep power and rep points effect it ?
and about the same question regarding bank interest.
and how is it when someone with over 20k rep power hits me with red he reduced only about 10k of my rep points ? while when someone with about 20k hit me with green it added the full points ?