View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:28 AM
frankenfrank
Banned

Bank: 41,527,631.18
Total Points: 41,741,089.14
No Message - jazluvr isaksak mo sa tumbong mo - Akinapepemo for more practice - jazluvr thanks - HARRY KNUCKLES No Message - jazluvr 
To wipe off your lipstick and other make-up - jazluvr save up for your sex change - jazluvr Don't wanna run out... - jazluvr you keep breaking these...lol. - jazluvr another refill, stop using so much! - jazluvr 
here ya go fruitcake - jazluvr more $ for sex change - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr For your asshole, since you are one. - Chups For your ass since you are one. - Chups 
stick this in your mouth then swallow - -pound4pound- No Message - BritishBoxing92 for your collection - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - lebrick Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Can the thief steal from your bank as well ?
As was also demonstrated to me , The thief (of other user) actually donated me a few points yesterday , if I'm correct.
Can de thief actually donate your money to the one you tried to steal from ?
Do you keep receiving interest on your bank account and points due your threads during a ban ?

I noticed bans here are very frequent.

And if you deposit in your account , it resets your interest due , so does it make
the depositing viable only for large amounts ?

And what are infractions , serious infractions , and what do they do ?

And another weird thing : someone very strong hit me with green , and then someone even slightly stronger hit me with red and only half of my points were gone instead of them all , how is that ?