View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Shadows
All-Time Great

Rep Power: 24 Shadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond reputeShadows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 323,294,391,816.37
Total Points: 4,524,445,853,562.35
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Actually an apple and a tuna melt. I'm drunk lol - mangler To the fight night aficionado - Stoppage Popcorn for fight nights - Stoppage My nizzle! - We$ley 
NY style pizza! - -FkkMeKJ- Mr. 118 - Dick Buffman getting you back - mathed for you - mathed Watch Bill Murray flicks on this - SouthpawSwagger 
Give this to your bomb azn sister....no offence - Heeb Happy new year! - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision View Post
In my opinion, we fans aren't really interested in it anymore because it's simply been played out too long. There fights were so great but after 3 fights Vasquez proved to be superior. They should of moved on from it now.

There fourth fight will probably be great if both guys return to the form they had back a few years ago but the chance are, they beat the prime out of each other. The winner will probably be based on who is more fresh at this point.

I feel this fourth fight sort of tarnishes their 3 great fights.
I agree with this.

Also, I feel that Perez-Mares will be better, due to the fact that they are fresher. I'm more excited about that one.